SINCE 1997
Leveraging Owner-Occupiers On Your Next Investment (1)

Leveraging Owner-Occupiers On Your Next Investment (1)

Around 70% of residential property in Australia is held by owner-occupiers with the remaining 30% owned by investors. While owner-occupiers will generally make their purchase decision based on emotion, investors tend to consult their calculator to work out their best option. Streamline Property's, Melinda Jennison, details the benefit of appealing to this larger segment of the buyer pool when selecting your next investment property.

Around 70% of residential property in Australia is held by owner-occupiers with the remaining 30% owned by investors. 

While owner-occupiers will generally make their purchase decision based on emotion, investors tend to consult their calculator to work out their best option. 

Streamline Property’s, Melinda Jennison, details the benefit of appealing to this larger segment of the buyer pool when selecting your next investment property.

Latest News